Submissions are now being accepted for our inaugural issue. This issue is scheduled to go live on March 1st 2014. Deadline for submitting has been extended to February 20th, 2014 for this issue.
We would love to see any and all scrapbooking layouts that fall in the categories below. Guidelines are listed just below that. The 2 biggies are submit quality photos and be prepared to correspond because we will often have follow up questions if you are selected for publication. Thanks for helping us kick off the fun!
We are looking for submissions for the following:
- Project Life
- Gallery Pages (any theme)
- Do you have a fun 'how to' to share that can be shown in 1-5 photos
- Is there a technique you love doing that you can share with readers
- Layouts over 75% My Minds Eye products
- Mini Album feature
- Off the Page creation
- Flower embellishments on a layout.
- Answers to the question: "What's the craziest thing you have done for a scrapbooking layout?"
- Layouts based on the following sketch:
We are open to publishing any size, orientation, digital or paper layout. There are a few guidelines to keep in mind however when submitting.
- Please be prepared to list your supplies by brand. Collection names are not necessary (unless submitting for the brand feature then please include it), however a listing that states patterned paper is by xxxx brand, embellishments are by yyyy and zzzz brand, etc is all that's needed.
- Your photo must be clear, well lit, and nicely cropped. We do not ask that your original creations be mailed in, so it is up to you to properly photograph or scan them.
- Covers are chosen from the many submissions and will require a short Q&A to go along with it once chosen. You may also be asked to provide an additional photo of your project with an 'on display' look. If you are not interested in being considered for that, please feel free to note such.
- Due Date for all submissions is the 1st day of the month prior to the publication date.
- We will not accept any work previously published in either print or digital format. Layouts do not need to be newly created and having already appeared in a blog post or online gallery is just fine.
- If you are selected for publication, please be prepared to communicate with us in a timely manner. We may have follow up questions or requests and finding a replacement for your project gets harder as the month goes on. If we are not able to work out the details we may need to pass on your project, but you are free to resubmit in the future.
- The nature of some submission categories may require 1-2 additional close up photos to be included.
Please send all submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org with 'submission' in the subject line and include the following:
- Title of your project
- Supply List
- Details of the category(s) you are submitting for
*If you are submitting for our monthly question just your name and country are necessary.